ONLINE PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE
This Online Privacy and Security Notice (“Notice”) applies to your interaction with NHCash.com, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, “NHCash.com,” “we,” “us,” “our”) at any online or mobile site or application that we own and control (“Site”). Additionally, you will receive our Consumer Privacy Statement in connection with any application for a particular service provided by us. This Notice describes how our Site may collect, use and share information from or about you and explains how information may be collected and used based on online interactions with our Sites. By using this Site, you agree to this Online Privacy and Security Notice. If you do not agree to this Notice please exit this site immediately.
Gathering, Using and Sharing Information
You may interact with us in a variety of ways online, including through a mobile device. We may offer Sites that permit browsing and do not require registration. We also offer the ability to access your account online.
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information includes information you provide via forms, surveys, applications, or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, or account numbers which may be used to identify you. NHCash.com will collect, use and share any personally identifiable information supplied through our Site in accordance with our Consumer Privacy Statement.
Additional Information We Collect Online. “Additional Information” is any information other than Personally Identifiable Information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, other information provided by you such as your date of birth or household income, data provided to us about you from data aggregators and/or intel providers, and aggregated and de-identified data.
How We Collect and Use Additional Information: e and our third-party service providers may collect and use Additional Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure our Sites functions properly, for fraud detection purposes, for assessing your eligibility for certain products or services if applicable, and for other security purposes.
You can refuse to accept these cookies. Most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Site and some online products and services.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other technologies: These may be used in connection with some Site pages, downloadable mobile applications and HTML-formatted email messages to measure the effectiveness of our communications, the success of our marketing campaigns, compile statistics about usage and response rates, and to assist us in resolving account holders’ questions regarding use of our Sites.
- Flash objects: As part of our solutions for online authentication, we use Flash objects (sometimes referred to as “Local Shared Objects”) to help us recognize you and your device when you come back to the Site. We use Flash objects to determine your browser type and version of Adobe® Flash® in order for you to view certain content on our Website. We never store Personal Information in these Flash object files unless encrypted. Deleting cookies does not delete Flash objects. If you choose to disable Flash objects from our Website, then you may not be able to access and use all or part of this Website or benefit from the information and services offered.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits this Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many web sites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, for fraud detection purposes, for determining your eligibility for certain products or services where applicable, and for other compliance, security, and administrative purposes.
- Aggregated and De-identified Data: Aggregated and De-Identified Data is data that we may create or compile from various sources, including but not limited to accounts, transactions with us, and other information provided to us by data aggregators or intel providers. This information, which does not identify individual account holders, is used for our business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, marketing or analyzing market trends, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
Sharing. We may share information with service providers with whom we work, such as data processors and companies that help us market products and services to you, or that companies that may market other products and services to you. Please see our Consumer Privacy Statement for more information about how we share personal information, as well as your applicable opt-out rights.
Affiliates. We may share information about you or provided by you with any NHCash.com affiliates and additional marketing groups including lead aggregators, lead generation providers, and other financial institutions.
Network Partners. When you submit an inquiry, form, application, or use another service provided through the Site, you direct NHCash.com to share information about you or provided by you with lenders and other third parties in our network to deliver the products and services you request (collectively, “Network Partners”). PLEASE NOTE: The Network Partners that interact with you may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services, and their privacy and information sharing practices are set forth in their respective privacy policies and do not relate in any way to your engagement with NHCash.com under this Online Privacy and Security Notice or under any other agreement, notice, or obligations created between you and NHCash.com. Pursuant to the contracts between NHCash.com and its Network Partners, if you select a Network Partner through our services, We may also receive information about you from that Network Partner including, but not limited to, the amount or disposition of your loan. NHC and its Network Partners may exchange information about you, your loan terms, and your accounts for any lawful purpose including for the purpose of providing you with information about additional financial services and products. NHCash.com may maintain this information to assist with litigation, regulatory request(s), law enforcement requests, internal analytics, marketing purposes, and any other legally permissible purpose.
Other Business Partners. We also may share information about you with other business partners who offer products and services that we believe you may be interested in. Their privacy and information sharing practices are set forth in their respective privacy policies.
NHCash Service Providers. We may share information with service providers and/or vendors that perform certain services on our behalf including, but not limited to, credit bureaus, marketing partners, or entities providing business analysis and/or Site or product support.
Other Situations. We may also disclose information about you or provided by you at our sole discretion:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the NHCash.com’s business, our users, our employees, or others; or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving the NHCash.com business, such as a sale of NHCash.com or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- In connection with state and/or federal licensing requirements regarding the reporting of information contained in the loan inquiries we receive from you. You authorize NHCash.com to obtain any and all required information from the entities with whom you have interacted with in connection with NHCash.com in order for NHCash to comply with current laws and regulations as well as with any requests from state or federal regulators. This information could include, but is not necessarily limited to, the loan you selected and the terms of the loan you selected.
- We may share information with third parties that is not personally identifying, such as aggregated or anonymized data, in our discretion, where not prohibited by law.
Marketing Disclosure. Please note that We may be compensated for information that we share about you or when you choose to click a link or use a service provided by a third-party detailed herein. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products or participate in any services advertised. Any references to third-party rates, product details, product availability, service details, service availability, and any other information related to third-party offers is subject to change without notice.
No Liability. Our Site may contain links to affiliate and other websites. NHCash.com does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable or other information. This Online Privacy and Security Notice applies only and solely to the information collected by our Site.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never knowingly collect or maintain information at our website from those under the age of thirteen (13). Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
You can feel safe with NHCash.com. We use industry standard Secure Socket Layer software (SSL) to encrypt your personal information during the application process. All application forms you submit to us are transmitted via SSL with 128-bit encryption. The online forms you submit to us containing personal information are transmitted securely via XML stream once you hit the submit button. In order to provide operational simplicity, we offer a completely secure website and secure data transmittal and storage. Your application data is hosted on a secure server with secure redundancy. Your personal information that interfaces with our third-party database and electronic funds transfer process are formatted between secure servers. Your files with us are stored on a secure server and only accessed by us within secure online sessions. We download your data to our own computer systems, performed over a secure connection, and burn the data to CDs, which are stored under lock and key. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your email address and password combination, so please do not share these with others.
We may, at our sole discretion, modify or replace any of this Notice at any time without notice. If we make updates to this Notice, we will revise the “Last Updated” date posted at the bottom of this Notice. Any changes to this Notice will become effective when we post the revised Notice on our Site. Your use of the Site following these changes will serve as acceptance of the revised Notice.
Last Updated: October 1, 2022