Credit Reporting Dispute

How to Dispute Reported Information

If you believe that we have reported inaccurate information on your credit report, fill out our online form below to file a dispute. Alternatively, you may download the Credit Reporting Dispute Form by clicking on the link below. Complete the form and send it to us by email, fax, or mail using the following information:

  • Email –
  • Mail –
    Attn: Credit Reporting Dispute Department, LLC
    169 South River Road, Ste. 19
    Bedford, NH 03110
  • Fax – 1-855-851-1177

Download Credit Reporting Dispute Form (docx)

Once we receive your form we will begin an investigation into the accuracy of the information reported. Upon the completion of the investigation, usually within 30 days of the date we receive your request, you will be notified in writing of the results and any corrections and/or modifications will be reported to the credit report agency.

Online Dispute Form